Who we are
Our website address is https://keeninspiration.com
At Keen Inspiration, we take protecting your privacy seriously. We will respect all data protection laws as we are required.
INFORMATION WE AUTOMATICALLY COLLECT
When you access our website, whether by computer, mobile phone, or other devices, we automatically collect certain information about your use of our website (this information may include without limitation: geographical location and IDs of your computer, mobile, or other devices using technologies, such as Cookies.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
In some situations, you may provide us with your Personal Information including your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, birthday and month, and any other information we collect about you.
You may provide us with Personal Information when you:
- Download a document;
- Submit a contact form on our website;
- Request information via our website;
- Subscribe to our email notifications and/or newsletters;
- Register for certain services and/or email notification,
- And any other transactions between you and us.
Without cookies, websites and their servers have no memory. A cookie, like a key, enables rapid passage from one place to the next. Without a cookie every time you open a new web page the server where that page is stored will treat you like a new visitor.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Keen Inspiration will use the information we collect to improve your experience on our website(s); Count users who visit our website(s) or open our email messages and help us better manage content on our website by informing us what content is effective and by helping to measure traffic on our website.
We use your Personal Information to:
- Respond to your inquiries;
- Contact you regarding a service;
- Collect payments from you;
- Provide you services purchased through our website;
- Send you information and updates related to your purchase;
- Send you invoices;
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- Send you email marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you; and
- Send you email messages containing news or service information.
We will only share your information with third parties where required by law.